Mediaset Infinity is a free-to-use Italian streaming platform, though it also has a paid premium service called Infinity+. Mediaset Infinity streams a range of television shows and movies from around the world.
This article will explain how you can use Proton VPN to watch Mediaset Infinity:
You can use Proton VPN to unblock other popular streaming services in Italy as well, including RAI (Radiotelevisione Italiana) and Italian versions of Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video.
Our streaming guide lists all the streaming services we support.
How to watch Mediaset Infinity from your browser with Proton VPN
Note: To watch the free version of Mediaset Infinity in your browser, you do not need to create an account. Without logging in, you can access all the free series and films available.
1. Download and install Proton VPN for your desktop device:
2. To watch Mediaset Infinity in your browser, you will need to have a Proton VPN Plus account. If you don’t have a Proton VPN account yet, you can sign up for one here.
If you have a Proton VPN free account, you can upgrade to Plus by logging into your account and selecting Plus from your account dashboard.
3. Once you have a Proton VPN Plus account, you will need to connect to one of our Italian Plus servers in Italy.
Plus servers have a P icon next to them in the macOS app, while on Windows and Linux, they are listed under Plus servers.
4. Once you have successfully connected to a Plus server in Italy, go to the Mediaset Infinity website at https://www.mediasetplay.mediaset.it/. All free content will now be available to stream. You do not need an account to access the free content on Mediaset Infinity.
If you have a premium account, you can log in to see Mediaset Infinity’s premium content.
How to watch Mediaset Infinity on iOS and Android
1. To watch Mediaset Infinity on your iOS or Android device, you will first need to download and install the Proton VPN app.
2. Connect to one of the Plus servers in Italy. You can find Plus servers on the Proton VPN Android and iOS apps under the Plus servers header.
3. Download the Mediaset Infinity app and create an account. While you do not need to create an account to watch Mediaset Infinity from your browser, watching within the iOS or Android apps does require you to create a free account before streaming.
Note: The Mediaset Infinity iOS app and the Mediaset Infinity Android app are only available in locations that Mediaset Infinity currently supports.
4. Sign in to the Mediaset Infinity app on your Android or iOS device, select your favorite Italian TV shows, and start watching!
How to watch Mediaset Infinity on Android TV
1. To watch Mediaset Infinity using Proton VPN on your Android TV, you first need to download the Android TV Proton VPN app. For steps on setting up Android TV and connecting to the right server, take a look at our Android TV support guide.
2. Connect to an Italian Plus server using your Android TV device. To connect to our Plus servers, you need to have a Plus plan. You can get a Plus plan here or upgrade your current Proton VPN plan by selecting Plus from your Proton VPN dashboard.
3. Install the Mediaset Infinity app on your Android TV device and create an account if you don’t already have one.
Note: Although you do not need to create an account to watch Mediaset Infinity from your browser, the Android TV app does require that you are logged in to a free account before streaming.
4. Open the Mediaset Infinity app, log in to your account and start watching all your favorite Italian TV shows securely with Proton VPN!
Troubleshooting Mediaset Infinity streaming problems
If Mediaset Infinity does not work after following the above steps, try the following troubleshooting options.
- Restart the Proton VPN app and start a new VPN connection.
- If you are accessing Mediaset via your browser, try clearing your browser cache.
- Restart your device.
- Clear your DNS cache (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
If none of these options work, please check out our Streaming troubleshooting guide or contact our Support team.