If you subscribe to a VPN Business plan and have added dedicated VPN servers to your account, you can use them to set up gateways and IP addresses for your organization.
To edit which servers are assigned to a gateway:
1. Log in at account.protonvpn.com with your Proton Account username and password.
2. Click on Gateways in the menu on the left. Select the gateway you want. Click the vertical three dots (⋮) → Edit servers.
- To delete servers from a gateway, click the trash can icon next to that server. To continue, click Save.
- To add servers to a gateway, click Add server. We will show you how many servers you currently have available. If you don’t have any available servers, you can purchase more.
- Assign VPN servers to this gateway. To add or subtract servers from a given location, click the + or – buttons. Click Add. Then click Save.
You’re done. You’ll see your edits reflected in the servers available for that gateway.