The Proton VPN app for Android TV protects your privacy and allows you to access blocked and censored content while using your smart TV. It is available on the Amazon app store and is therefore very easy to install on your firestick or other Fire TV device without the need for sideloading.
Our app supports Fire OS 6+. You can see a list of Fire TV devices and the Fire OS versions they support, or you search for and install the free Informer app to find out which Fire OS version your device is running.
How to install Proton VPN on Amazon Fire TV
1. You can press the microphone button on your remote control to perform a voice search for ProtonVPN, but in our tests, this method proved unreliable.
Alternatively, go to Find → Search….
And look for protonvpn.
2. Select the Proton VPN app from the search results.
3. Select the Get icon to download and install the app.
4. Run the app and Sign in using the instructions provided.
5. Connect to a Proton VPN server to start using our service on your Amazon Fire TV device.