We will notify you when new updates become available for our apps, but you can manually check for updates by following these simple steps:
1. Open the Proton VPN app
2. Go to top left of the application and click on 3 horizontal lines -> About.
3. If a new version of the app is available you can Update it.
1. Open the Proton VPN application.
2. When its open, on left side of your mac top bar you will see ProtonVPN, click on it.
3. You will see “Check for updates” button, click on it.
4. If you have the latest macOS Proton VPN application version installed, you will get a message window saying so.
Android & Chromebook
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Touch the top left 3 horizontal lines to expand the menu.
3. Touch My apps and Games.
4. You will see a list of all apps installed on your device. You can scroll down until you see Proton VPN and touch the Update button, or just update all your apps by selecting Update All at the top of the list.
iOS and iPadOS
1. Open the App Store app
2. Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All at the top of the list.