We will notify you when new updates become available but if you would like, you can check for updates by following these simple steps:
For Windows application:
- Open the ProtonVPN app
- Go to top left of the application and click on 3 horizontal lines
- Locate Update
NOTE: If it is greyed out, it means that you have the latest available version installed.
- If there are any updates that you can install, it will be clickable , if not, it will stay greyed out.
For macOS application:
- Open the ProtonVPN application.
- When its open, on left side of your mac top bar you will see ProtonVPN, click on it.
- You will see “Check for updates” button, click on it.
- If you have the latest macOS ProtonVPN application version installed, you will get a message window saying so.
For Android application:
- Go to the Google PlayStore application.
- Press on the top left 3 horizontal lines to expand the menu.
- Press on “My apps and Games“
- You will be shown with the latest possible updates to the application. You can update ProtonVPN separately or click on update all.