Sometimes you need to clear your browsers cache and cookies in order to access the ProtonVPN dashbaord (reason include but not limited to, corrupted cache or new version available). Below we describe how to accomplish this in the browser of your choice.
- In the upper right hand corner, select the Menu, choose Settings, and select Show advanced settings…
- Under Privacy, select Clear browsing data
- Ensure the check boxes are selected for Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files
- Select Clear Browsing data
- In the upper right hand corner, select the Menu, choose Preferences, and select the Privacy tab.
- Under History, select clear your recent history
- Ensure the check boxes are selected for Cookies and Cache
- Select Clear Now
- In the upper left hand corner, select the Safari, choose Preferences, and select the Privacy tab.
- Under Cookies and other website data, select Remove All Website Data
- Select Remove Now
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history…
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
- Select Delete
- From the home screen, tap the Settings button
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap the Safari button
- Under the ‘Privacy’ section of the Safari screen, tap the button labeled Clear Cookies and Data
- On the confirmation screen, tap Clear Cookies and Data
- Open the browser and click the Menu button on your phone. Tap the More option
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to the Privacy settings section and tap the Clear cache option.
- Now tap the Clear all cookie data option.
- Select OK.